Sappers are used to take control of a dungeon occupied by another player, however their use is limited to only having the ability to conquer inactive player dungeons. The only active player dungeon a sapper can take control of is the Heart of the Mountain.
- A Sapper must be at least level 11 before it can be used in a conquer attack
- In a successful conquer, the control of the dungeon will be reduced by 1%, for every level the attacking Sapper is, greater than 10
- A Level 11 Sapper would reduce by 1%, a Level 12 would reduce by 2%, a Level 20 would reduce by 10%, etc.
- Once the control value of a dungeon reaches 0, the attacker gains possession, with all remaining rooms, furniture, and storage
- The Sapper creature is consumed in taking control of the dungeon
- Control value of the defending dungeon increases by 1%, per level of the Vault, every payday for dungeons controlled by active players. Inactive dungeons do not regain control points.
- A sapper reduces control whenever attacking a Heart or Inactive dungeon, even if it's part of a raid for resources targetting the mine.
- Control points are lost by the defender, but not held by the attacker, a dungeon with reduced control can be conquered by any sapper, not just the initiating player.
- Once conquered, any creatures that were resident in that dungeon will be listed as dead and will need to be revived or dismissed in the normal way.
- You cannot reduce control of a starter dungeon, nor can a sapping attack originate from a starter dungeon.
For conquering inactive dungeons, a valid tactic is to send a sapper alongside slow raiders (such as ogres) grabbing resources from either the mine or the vault until control is reduced to conquerable amounts, then send a low level sapper in to complete the job. This has an added advantage that raids travel faster than conquests.
- World Tiles per hour: 1
- Combat Move Speed: 1
This is the chance of the creature spawning in a room when defending against an attack. The values are relative to each other.
|Stage||Health||Attack||Defense||Damage||Speed||Healing Rate||Carry||Pillage||Range||Traveling Per Square||Upkeep|
|Initial||500||10||10||10||5||200||50||0||1||1:00:00||21 Food, 30 Gold, 1 Quicksilver, 2 Primordial Earth|
|5||1000||20||20||20||5||200||100||0||1||1:00:00||38 Food, 54 Gold, 2 Quicksilver, 4 Primordial Earth|
|10||1500||30||30||30||5||200||150||0||1||1:00:00||59 Food, 84 Gold, 3 Quicksilver, 6 Primordial Earth|
|15||2000||40||40||40||5||200||200||0||1||1:00:00||80 Food, 114 Gold, 4 Quicksilver, 8 Primordial Earth|
|20||2500||50||50||50||5||200||250||0||1||1:00:00||101 Food, 144 Gold, 5 Quicksilver, 10 Primordial Earth|
|25||3000||60||60||60||5||200||300||0||1||1:00:00||122 Food, 174 Gold, 6 Quicksilver, 12 Primordial Earth|
|30||3500||70||70||70||5||200||350||0||1||1:00:00||143 Food, 204 Gold, 7 Quicksilver, 14 Primordial Earth|
|35||4000||80||80||80||5||200||350||0||1||1:00:00||164 Food, 234 Gold, 8 Quicksilver, 16 Primordial Earth|
|40||4500||90||90||90||5||200||400||0||1||1:00:00||185 Food, 264 Gold, 9 Quicksilver, 18 Primordial Earth|
|50||5000||100||100||100||5||200||450||0||1||1:00:00||227 Food, 324 Gold, 11 Quicksilver, 22 Primordial Earth|
|Start level||End level||Gold||Training time (min)||Resources||Room|
|1||10||1000||180||10 Pig Iron Ingot , 5 Ashen Stone||Proving Ground|
|11||20||3000||360||30 Pig Iron Ingot, 15 Ashen Stone||Proving Ground|
|21||30||5000||540||50 Pig Iron Ingot, 25 Ashen Stone, 100 Quicksilver, 100 Dense Basalt||Arena|
|31||unlimited||10000||720||80 Pig Iron Ingot, 40 Ashen Stone, 250 Quicksilver, 250 Dense Basalt, 40 Shallow Mantle, 80 Feldspar||Arena|
Damage Type and Resistances Edit
Damage Type: Fire